Train for surgical procedures with Touch Surgery, the number one tool for medical professionals. This fast and easy-to-use interactive simulator allows you to practice surgery with a realistic and detailed guide every step of the way. Test your knowledge, track your progress, and share results with fellow professionals - all for FREE!
Recommended by The AO foundation, BAPRAS, AASH, The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and already used in numerous residency programs across the USA.
- Practice medicine for free anytime, anywhere!
- Learn operations with clear step-by-step guides
- Experience realistic surgical environments created with state-of-the-art 3D graphics
- Track your results and measure your progress
- Approved by leading surgeons and academic institutions
- Access to the largest database of procedures
- Build a personalised library of procedures
- Share your progress with fellow professionals
- Master new techniques from top physicians
- Join the largest worldwide community of surgeons
- Identify and learn more about specific tissues, muscles, bones and instruments
“Great app for learning! Easy to use and realistic simulations!”
“Brilliant Amazing and informative app. Easy to sign up and get stuck into the modules.”
“I really like this app! I like how realistic it is and just how real it is.”
“A 5 star rating is not enough”
“This app is a life saver!”
“is indisputably the BEST app of its kind!!!”
This innovative app provides a user-friendly platform that helps medical professionals train effectively for procedures. The 3D simulations and surgical content have been developed in collaboration with leading surgeons and academic institutions worldwide to ensure the utmost accuracy and validity. The platform is the largest and fastest growing community of surgeons learning and rehearsing operations digitally.
The interactive and easy-to-use simulations and virtual patients teach specific techniques for all stages of a medical procedure. This practical approach helps improve engagement for a deeper level of understanding, and has been proven to yield better results than more traditional methods.
Physicians, nurses and healthcare professionals can train and test their knowledge of surgery with clear and informative content at every step of a procedure. They can master specific exercises or freshen up on their skills before an operation.
With the largest database of over 150+ procedures in diverse surgical specialties, including Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Plastic, Neurosurgery, Urology, Vascular and more, this mobile app is the most comprehensive tool for medical professionals.
Considered “the best surgical simulations” by TopOrthoApps and “an integral tool for surgeons across the world to learn, and rehearse operations” by MedGadget.
Featured in BBC News, TechCrunch, Mashable, T3 Wired, Bloomberg, The Guardian, FT, Breast Cancer Care, Tech City, TecMundo.
Find out more: www.touchsurgery.com